Navigating behemoth music festivals can be near impossible without a little guidance. We consulted the coolest girls of the moment to shed light on how they survive the multi-day events, while totally slaying it in style.
It was a no brainer to pick Aussie-born and Santa Cruz ultra-babe Sahara Ray's brain about all things festivals. We're totally subscribing to her laidback style and attitude on tackling a weekend of live music and good vibes.
1. What do you look for in festival footwear?
I want to be able to run around and dance without getting blisters by the end of the night. Never heels!
2. Fave go-to festival outfit?
Blue jeans, white shirt. Bindis and rainbow tie dye if I’m feeling groovy.
3. What artists are on your must watch list?
Florence + The Machine, AC/DC, Alt J, Drake, Jack White.
4. What can't you survive the weekend without?
My pink fur coat and chapstick.
5. Biggest festival faux pas?